InFocus M680 First Impressions

infocus m680

InFocus has come up with a new budget handset by the name of InFocus M680. I have used it for one day and am yet to explore it completely but want to put forth the initial impressions of the device.

The InFocus M680 is really sleek when compared to the other handsets in the market. The display is a full HD one, something which is not a regular feature in the Rs 10,000 segment. The 5.5 inch display got built in tempered glass protection which makes it robust.

As far as the build quality is concerned, the phone is not completely build of metal. The sides are completely metallic and that too with premium quality metal. However, the back is 80 percent plastic while the rest 20 percent is aluminium.

On the first boot, I got 1.2 GB of free RAM out of a total of 2 GB of RAM. The storage space available to the user is around 10 GB with a total storage space of 16 GB in the InFocus M680. The good part is that the phone supports both the USB OTG and micro SD card.

The phone does not supports gesture features but motion features are supported. So I can shake the phone to change a song, flip it to reject a call and so on.

As of now the phone is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with InFocus’ own skin at the top. The result is a stabel user interface.

InFocus entered the Indian market in style with its M2 smartphone. The company did not put up any ads or anything like that. The low price and solid specifications of the device made sure that the phone was loved by all. The new InFocus M680 seems to be on similar lines. Stay tuned for the full review which we will be publishing soon.

SHARE
Ajay Gupta
I founded NothingGeek to make Gadgets and technology simpler for you. Each day our team strives hard so that we stay true to our founding principle. You can reach me at the below mentioned social media platforms or you can find me in a Cricket field or at a gym near you!