This is a battle between two phones which are loved by people in massive numbers. Both the phones, Lenovo K4 Note and Coolpad Note 3, boast of a fingerprint scanner, 3 GB of RAM and 13 MP/ 5 MP camera. However, there are some concrete differences which make the Coolpad Note 3 stand ahead of the Lenovo K4 Note.
- CPU & Memory
- Special Features
- Network & SIM Slots
Lenovo K4 Note
- 5.5 inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset Mediatek MT6753 CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 RAM 3 GB Internal Storage 16 GB Card Slot: Yes
- 13 MP/ 5 MP
- 3300 mAh (non-removable)
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Theatre-max, Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos Speakers Curved Display
- 2G/3G/4G Dual 4G slots (non-hybrid)
Coolpad Note 3
- 5.5 inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) Corning Glass: No
- Chipset Mediatek MT6573 CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 RAM 3 GB Card Slot: Yes
- 13 MP/5 MP
- 3000 mAh (non removable)
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fingerprint scanner, notification light
- 2G/3G/4G Dual 4G Slots
Design And Display
In terms of build quality, the K4 note is a winner due to its polycarbonate build however it is not as good looking and premium feeling as the Coolpad Note 3.
The display of Lenovo K4 Note is better as it is a Full HD one and also comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
As you can see in the above table, both the phones have same processor and RAM. These are good devices for all kind of multimedia purpose.
The camera is not the best 13 MP cameras in either of these devices. Lenovo K4 Note is slightly ahead when it comes to rear camera. The front facing camera is decent on both the phones but I am not happy with either.
A battery size in the range of 3000 mAh with the Mediatek octa core processor provides around 1 day of uptime with moderate use. You are safe in terms of battery backup with either of these phones.